Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:03:44 -0500
Thanks to the many who responded.  My problem came from the fact that the
printed program/handout given at registration contained the incorrect url.
 Everybody on the list who attended might want to mark the covers with the
new url because if  you're like me I'll probably ask the same question
again.   The conference was great- Especially the closing key-note.  Back
to the grind.

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244

rcogar <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
09/22/2005 02:14 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Proceedings

You can access the proceedings from this url:
www.arma.org/conference/2005/speakers/

Rae Cogar