Sender:
From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:37:52 -0700
Tracy, it seems to me that if you are not sure what they are asking for, you
might need to get more information from them so that your queston to us can
be mofe informed.  Risk comes in so many forms that it is difficult to know
exactly what the thrust of their question is targeting.  Perhaps your legal
department can assist you as they must deal with liability issues.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Fairfax,
Island County Records and Information Services