Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:03:51 -0400
From:
Jean Graef <[log in to unmask]>
Several of our members have requested that we organize a Sharepoint study group. The purpose of the study is to:

-- provide a forum in which Sharepoint users to learn from each other via roundtables, teleconferences, a Sharepoint Team Site, and site visits;

-- compare and contrast Sharepoint as a collaboration and publishing medium vs other popular software tools;

-- research Sharepoint's integration capabilities with other
applications, such as Microsoft Office, bulk e-mail programs, Web publishing programs, and search engines.

Note that we are only accepting 6 participants in this study, and your company must have Sharepoint implemented, either in prototype or full operation.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Regards,
Jean