Sender:
From:
Jeanne Callen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:15:48 -0500
======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

Does everyone else keep receiving this same message?  Every time someone
posts to the listserve, I get this message.

Jeanne

======================== Pre-Merger Address Used
========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the
sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

Dear Steve,

We are in the process of implementing mail box limits. Along with this
effort, we have written new policies and procedures for e-mail,
provided
two mandated e-learning courses and are setting up roll out schedules
for implementation of the new e-mail limits.  In addition to the
e-mail
limits, we are also imposing PST limits.  If you or your client are
interested in talking to the E-mail team, let me know and I'll get
permission to speak to your client.  We are a utility company; we have
companies also out side the U.S.  They are similar e-mail limits.  The
current e-mail we are instituting are directed at the domestic
companies
only, but the other companies outside the U.S. MUST have similar
limits.

Carol V. Riley
Analyst
Document Management Services