Sender:
From:
Winnie Tsang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:55:40 -0500
Hi everyone, I'm rather new to this but have learnt a lot from all of your information exchanges on various topics.

Now it is my turn to ask the question.

I'm trying to gather some information on DataGlyphs.

One of our techies found this rather interesting and I wanted to know if any of you are using this technology.

If so, what are the pros and cons.

We are debating on whether or not to adopt this technology in some of our business.

Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Winnie Tsang
Phone 416.348.0311 x4023    Fax 416.345.1897
E-mail:   <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.