Sender:
From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:42:58 -0600
>>Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - refers to any information
that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the
person to whom such information pertains. This includes information that
is used in a way that is personally identifiable, including linking it
with identifiable information from other sources, or from which other
personally identifiable information can easily be derived, including,
but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email
address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card
information.<<

That really puts a cramp in my plans to send out Christmas cards this
year.  Then again, can I use PII as justification not to send in my car
payment?

Bill R