Sender:
From:
Bobbie Minier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:00:15 -0500
We are currently working on a project to find a solution for managing email
more efficiently as a record and wold be appreciative of anyone is using
EMC E-Mail Xtender and in a manufacturing business
to share with me your experience, how it works for your company, are you
happy with it, hind sights of things you would do different etc.

Bobbie Minier
Records & Archives Services
Alticor Inc.
Tel: 616 787-5276