Sender:
From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:46:48 +1100
Bobbie

I point you in the direction of the National Archives of Australia's
publication called "Email archiving solutions are not recordkeeping
solutions" at
http://www.naa.gov.au/recordkeeping/rkpubs/advices/advice69.html which
outlines some of the pitfalls in only relying on an 'email archiving'
package.

I should point out my 'conflict of interest'  - Not only is it a product of
my employer, I was the person who wrote it.

John Lovejoy

From:    Bobbie Minier <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Holdiays!
We are currently working on a project to find a solution for managing email
more efficiently as a record and wold be appreciative of anyone is using
EMC E-Mail Xtender and in a manufacturing business
to share with me your experience, how it works for your company, are you
happy with it, hind sights of things you would do different etc.  Please
contact me if needed at the number below.

Bobbie Minier