Sender:
From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:53:03 +1100
Chris (and others)

If you look at the International Standard for Records Management (ISO
15489), records retention should be managed to:

A) meet current and future business needs,
B) comply with legal requirements, and
C) meet current and futhre needs of internal and external stakeholders

Shellenberg has his place (some would say "in history"), but you should take
into account the current views of the modern Records Management World.

John Lovejoy
These are my views and my views only.