Sender:
From:
Elizabeth Meylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:22:30 -0600
I don't think I've seen this on our list.  I thought people might be
interested in the effort to save the NOPL documents. So I forwarded it
from my Solo Librarians listserv.

Elizabeth Meylor

Library and Records Manager

HGA    Architecture  |  Engineering  |  Planning

701 Washington Avenue North    Minneapolis, MN 55401

Direct 612.758.4588   Fax 612.758.4199