Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:42:33 -0600
From:
Cindra Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Today my "happy fingers" sent a private message to the whole list (my
apologies to everyone!)

I should come out of lurking status and introduce myself to those who do
not know me. I have spent 26 + years in the field of records management
working for a heavily automated small business, a multi-national Fortune
100 corporation, a state agency working with 3,200 local governments in
North Central Texas, and a cutting edge municipality in Kansas.

I served on the board for the Greater Kansas City Chapter of ARMA from
1993 - 2002. Also, I have worked with the IAC program, serving as Chair
from 1994-1995. I also served on the ICRM board from 1994-1998.

In 2002, I retired for medical reasons. Having improved somewhat, I have
recently returned to records management on a part time basis working for
Blue Eagle, LLC an up-and-coming records storage, records destruction
and imaging-on-demand company. We are expanding our operations to
include records management consulting to organizations which do not have
an established records management program.

I am only in the office 2 to 3 days a week, so don't expect to always
catch me in the office, but please contact me directly via e-mail if you
want to get in touch with me. I look forward to communicating with my
former RecMgmt-L friends and hope to make new friends as well.

Glad to be back, temporarily at least, to the RIM world;

Cindra Morgan, CRM
Records Management Consultant
Blue Eagle, LLC
8600 NE Underground DR, Pillar 124B