Sender:
From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:51:46 -0500
However a software developing staff that develops its own applications
for information management systems would be responsible for the code,
programming and whatever, etc. right?  I used to work for a project
management office in the Army which developed software applications for
information management systems, they would be responsible for all the
resulting IT records I believe though they developed in IM systems for
other parts of the Army.  The owners of the information or rather the
creators of the documentation in the systems would have to get profile
and permissions from the software developers so it does make and
interesting discussion on digital rights.

Laura F. Bell