Sender:
From:
"Gaines, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:31:33 -0600
Patti,

Ozone is very effective in removing odors.  We used it in our house following a fire some years ago.  After cleaning and painting, even with some special paint, odors lingered in the attic.  The restoration company had a portable ozone generator that they placed in the attic for a day.  Excellent results.  Even during the heat of the following summers, we no longer smelled smoke.

The dry cleaning service that emptied our closets and took other fabrics such as curtains and carpets used their ozone room.  More good results.

Chris Gaines

Christopher C. Gaines, CRM
Document and Records Area Manager
Océ Business Services
300 South Wacker Drive
Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60606
Office 312-855-0900 x6273
Desk 312-663-6273
Fax 312-341-9175
NEW E-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>