Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:34:10 +1300
From:
"A.F. Cossham" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hi to all

I'm forwarding this to this list with Yvonne's permission, in the hope that
some of you can provide her with some assistance. Please send any replies
directly to her, as she is not subscribed to Recmgmt-l. (and apologies to
those of you on multiple lists who will see it elsewhere)

Regards.
Amanda Cossham