Sender:
From:
"Munzer, Thomas CTR WHS/PENREN/AEDI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:55:24 -0000
For future planning: you might want to go to your local electronic store (or
Sharper Image, or Amazon websites) and get one of those radios with the
crank handle on the side that works a generator: that way even if the
batteries fade you can hear the game.

Thomas Munzer
Pentagon Renovation and Construction Program
Senior Records Manager
Voice: 703-693-2665
Fax: 703-693-8972
100 Boundary Channel Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
MOC Trailer
Internet: http//renovation.pentagon.mil
IRC On Line: https://reno-web/livelink/livelink.exe

Please comment on the service you received.