Sender:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:21:26 -0800
From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Julie:

Are you looking for recordkeeping for paper only, or paper and electronic?
Do you already have any document management software?

It is (as you know) hard to cost justify risk avoidance.  Have you had any
recent expensive record searches or lost information problems?  How about
quantifying the time wasted by staff (including lawyers and paralegals) when
finding information now versus with the new software?

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, EDP, ICP, AIIM MIT
Principal
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA   98040
(office) 206-230-9253
(cell) 206-979-7389