Sender:
From:
"Zielke, Kirstin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:11:36 -0800
I would appreciate hearing from anyone familiar with the Docuware
document management product line.  Please contact me off list if you are
willing to discuss your experiences and take a few questions.  Thank you
very much in advance for your assistance.

Kirstin Zielke
Records and Library Coordinator
Providence Health & Services
506 2nd Ave, Ste 1200