Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:09:31 -0500
In the "old" microfilm days, we used a rubber stamp where possible and a
preceding page ("target") where we could not stamp on the "visually
impaired" (definitely a good term) document. The stamp or "target"
simply said - "Original document is not legible."  Sometimes we added -
"image is best possible quality due to condition of original document" -
depending on the client (or employer).

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager