Sender:
From:
"Harris, Yvonne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:00:17 -0500
I'm experiencing a major push back from my user community to access document images versus requesting the paper files. Although policy and standard procedures have been established and implemented during the later stages of our current on-going backfile conversion imaging project,- one year later, I'm having resistant from the user community to utilize the images.

 As we all are aware, the directive comes from top management, however, top management must funnel the importance of this learning curve and transition time down to their subordinates. Unfortunately at times, the communication gap begins at that very level.

I'm looking for your expertise to assist me in getting through this transition: from the hard copy paper to the electronic version. Any training information, manuals or common language on change management. How to break the old habits? How to turn the negative, scared and threaten perspective into a positive and more efficient process?

Thank you,
Yvonne

Yvonne Harris
Records, Imaging & Mail Manager