Sender:
From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:40:47 -0600
I understand that rationale but I'm wondering if there is a less
labor-intensive way to accomplish the same thing.  I've watched both people
preparing documents for filming and camera operators spending a lot of time
trying to decide if a document should be stamped "Best Available Copy" or
not.

I'm wondering if a general disclaimer filmed at the beginning of each roll
or scanned at the beginning of each project saying something like "These
documents are the best available at the time of microfilming  and some
images may be unreadable because the original document was unreadable" would
be as effective.

Just wondering!

Gary Vocks