Sender:
From:
"Munzer, Thomas CTR WHS/PENREN/AEDI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:39:22 -0000
Very good advice. But it is weird, in my case, to see your name linked to
distant theological disputes, peasant revolts, medieval communards, the Diet
of Worms, and that whole schmear.

Thomas Munzer
Pentagon Renovation and Construction Program
Senior Records Manager
Voice: 703-693-2665
Fax: 703-693-8972
100 Boundary Channel Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
MOC Trailer
Internet: http//renovation.pentagon.mil
IRC On Line: https://reno-web/livelink/livelink.exe

Please comment on the service you received.