Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:21:51 -0500
From:
Steve and Lisa Hausfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Graham,
Thanks for sending me this response. These are issues I am considering with
regard to this proposal. As I mentioned in my original posting, at this
point I'm only considering the proposal. I submitted the post in hopes of
identifying digitization studies already conducted and published. This is a
due dilligence effort to identify the associated issues of a project of this
type.

I have researched a number of other studies that identify costs/time/scope
of projects implemented in a university/public library setting. These have
all been helpful from the perspective of identifying project scope. However,
I have found very little literature available for digitization projects
developed with a primary focus on an internal corporate/agency/organization
audience. I was hoping the RM community, with its efforts toward ERM and
records digitization may be aware of any published sources.

Thanks again. I appreciate any/all perspectives.

Steve Hausfeld