Sender:
From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:57:49 -0600
HIPAA files must be stored in a locked cabinet with controlled access or
controlled access area that has continuous authorized staff present.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Management Division
US Army Medical Department Activity