Sender:
From:
Karen Shay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:31:44 -0500
I work for a small city in Michigan, we are in the process of setting up our RIM Program.  I have discovered 40 year old records related to Urban Renewal in the city and can't seem to locate anything related to this on our schedule.  The attorney is also unable to find anything.  Since the property has been bought, sold and resold a number of times over the last forty years, I have to wonder if I even need to keep this paperwork.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.