Sender:
From:
"Kirk K. Muse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:06:28 -0800
Ray,

I was just wondering about the results of the survey.  Is it complete
yet?  Are they available?  How do I get a copy of the results?  If you
could help me I certainly would appreciate it.  I submitted our firms
info last year and am curious about the results.

Thanks,

Kirk Muse
Service Center Manager
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo