Sender:
From:
Jerry VanLoozen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:53:39 -0500
The Atlanta Chapter of ARMA proudly presents
its annual all-day Spring Educational Seminar!
This year we are proud to bring you:
Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
 Speaker: Donald Skupsky, JD, CRM

This seminar will review the various laws related to admissibility of
original records,
duplicates/copies, microfilm, data processing, computer and digital
records in evidence and the requirements which govern the creation and
use of each media.

 Requirements of the IRS are analyzed in depth. The consequences for
failure to comply with
legal requirements and the liability of the information management
profession will also be
addressed.

Mr. Skupsky is the recognized expert on records retention.  He has been
in the business for x years, blah blah blah ...

During the breaks, plan to take advantage of our event sponsors'
expertise by stopping at their booths to learn how they can help you
achieve your goals!

This presentation is one that should not be missed so get it on your
schedule now!