Sender:
From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:55:57 -0600
Chris, I am not disagreeing with you, but I would like clarification.
Based on your statements below are you in favor of microfilming residing
in the RM department?  If so, is this because microfilming results in a
physical record(s) being produced that needs to be maintained by the RM
department v. scanning resulting in an electronic record that is
maintained by the IT staff based on the organization's RM policy and
schedule?  Thanks