Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:03:33 -0800
From:
Jennifer Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I'm new to Government records so I guess I need a better understanding
of what "sealed" actually means.  With all of the information and
feedback I definitely have a better understanding and the idea of
electronic possibilities is not a real option at this point.

Thank you to everyone!

Jennifer

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/29/2006 8:27 AM >>>
Excellent point, my friend - can't wait to hear the answer!

Sharon

Graham Kitchen wrote: Am I missing something here?  I don't know
because I have nothing to do with Sealed Records.  Doesn't Sealed
Records mean that the records are not to be opened by anyone for any
reason?