Sender:
From:
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:43:49 -0700
Hi, Peter,
Your reminder on commands was timely, but did not cover my other pet peeve
- replying to a post which was replying to a post, which was in turn
replying to a post and they are all still connected.  This isn't as much of
a problem to those getting each posting as it is sent, but for me who gets
the listserv as a digest.  I have to scroll through all the replies to get
to the next posting.  So, please summarize the question to which you are
replying and delete the rest of the stuff.

Thank you,
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
May the Force be with you!