Sender:
From:
"Penta, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:09:45 -0700
Hello, I am writing on behalf of an individual in my organization who
performs the duties of a lead micrographics technician.  This person
prepares files for filming, operates the camera, and maintains and runs
the film processing equipment.  The position is also responsible for all
content and film quality control measures, as well as maintaining logs
and indexes related to the film production.

I am looking for salary information for similar positions - in the
United States.  I would be very appreciative for replies (directly to me
at [log in to unmask] would be nice).  Thank you for the help,
and thanks (sincerely) for just being out there.

Andrew Penta
Records Officer
Records Management Division,
Clark County General Services Dept.