Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 10:25:12 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lisa,

I am 100% biased because I am one of the instructors for the course. My only
comment is that for those who want additional information about the course -
what it covers and doesn't, how it compares to the CRM (it doesn't and isn't
really designed to), and so forth, I am happy to answer those questions
either on- or off-list. Those of you who know me, know that I will give you
the straight skinny - we're too small a community for me to be evil. :)

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT/ERM, ICP, ECMs, ERMs
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office