Sender:
From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:27:49 -0500
I have found the following, in different boxes, at different times, in
different companies:
  British Flag - folded correctly
  Birthday invitations & complete party supplies for a 5 year old's
party
  Numerous ashtrays - all full and dirty
  Someone's underwear (Fruit of the Loom briefs)
  1 diamond ring - eventually returned to it's owner - who had retired
more than 10 years prior to the ring being found
  2 rings of some value
  Dozens of pens and pencils - Cross, Waterman & more
  1 very nice French brand ladies watch - owner was never located ( very
precise description required to claim it !! -- Smile)
  very graphic photos
  Diplomas, marriage and divorce certificates; personal papers of
varying interest and importance
  an atlas that was over 100 years old
  Thousands of creepy-crawly bugs and spiders
  And a  whole family of baby snakes - I was later told they were
rattlesnakes, but I did not stick around long enough to check for myself

Thanks,
Sherry A. Lyons, CRM

include 1) weird things RM's find in boxes 2) obscure information we
keep tucked away in case it's needed