Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:58:07 -0400
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
I will agree with both Bruce and Peter that IA should approach records
management to inquire about how other operating units should be conducting
their business (i.e. retention schedules and procedures...) but unless they
have a vested interest in the retention schedule (the limit here should be
their own schedule in an overwhelming majority of cases) they should remain
out of the review loop.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM