Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:54:06 -0400
From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
All other issues aside for the moment:

Redaction - as we practiced it when I worked in public records...

You make a copy of the original, redact the copy, photocopy again.  The
second photocopy should not be able to reveal any personal identity
information and that is the copy you give out.  Bulky process, but it
worked for us.

I believe there is a thread on redaction in the archives...

Chuck Piotrowski
CVPS
www.cvps.com
This computer runs on Cow Power!