Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:24:53 -0400
From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Considering the recent history of HLS and its disaster response capability,
I shudder to even contemplate the quality of any training they might offer.
Much less any certification accompanying it.

Charles H. Childress, CRM
Records and Information Management Consulting, LLC
5 Powder Horn lane
Acton, MA 01720
978-635-1280 Work
978-621-2434 Cell