Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:47:28 -0700
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
I did not post the original term....; however I do not give a hoot about
somebody else's definition of what is or is not "politically correct."
Political correctness is voting and grass roots activism according to my
political, economic, ethical, and moral beliefs.  Further I care not
that something I may say or believe is perjorative to someone else.
They will just have to deal with it or get away from me.

This is not a slam on anybody nor any posting; I am just venting on the
notion of "political correctness."

Having said all that, in my opinion it is part of our collective and
personal professional responsibility to treat colleagues with respect
and dignity *, however we may define the drivers and resulting actions.
The values our parents instill in us and the ten commandments are still
good guideposts.  I am sure other denominations and religions have
similar life tenets.

* This does not apply to Bruce White, CRM, PMP; any and all are allowed
to refer to him as ole hogs butt.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

<snip>