Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:01:22 -0700
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
To: Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
OK Patrick, that's it...; this means war...; 10 paces @ dawn...; have
your second contact my second...

My son-in-law has a little dab of ethnic chinese in him; I think about
12.5%.   He has even less ambition...., but that is a different topic.

Do not worry about what you posted; it contained no ethnic disrespect.
If anybody is not familiar with the term, it is up to them to research
it instead of assuming it is demeaning.   You did nothing unethical or
unprofessional.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]> 06/28 8:24 AM >>>
Apologies to anyone that I may have offended by use of the previous
term.
<snip>