Sender:
From:
"Robert L. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:18:54 -0700
Nothing is really different, they use unique software like Legal Key, they
are very sensitive relating to conflict of interest and of course you would
be working for a lawyer????  Also the pay can be low, 50-70,000.  Try to get
experience with a firm with the idea of moving to a larger firm, bigger city
or regional responsibility, then you have more say, more freedom and higher
pay. Network with other firms and employees ASAP so that you understand what
is available.   Also think of a firm that has international clients, more
interesting.

Dr. Robert L. Bailey