Sender:
From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:37:41 -0500
I agree wholeheartedly with John's comments.
Happy Birthday Canada !!
Even though I am half a country away from Canada, living just 50 miles
from the Gulf of Mexico, I would say that they are great neighbors and I
am glad we share connected borders (did I say that right?)

Sherry A. Lyons, CRM
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston