Sender:
From:
Ghyslain Sabourin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:06:39 -0400
Quite right - but it's way too hot to have Beaver Tails. You need to
skate on the world's longest skating rink [Rideau Canal] and slither
over to a Beaver Tail Hut to make it proper. As for the Jiggs, I forgot
something. Newfoundland Flipper Pie [see
http://www.wordplay.com/cuisine/archive.html] with, you guessed it, the
highly politically incorrect seal flippers.

Don't sweat it guys. It's only Newfoundland. The place where they do
Gravel Pit BBQs.

Ghyslain Sabourin
Director, Records Management
Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.