Sender:
From:
"Scott, Paul (FPM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:45:37 -0500
Doug asked:  "Now, where is Paul Scott when I need his "unique
perspective"????"

Well, now I've been here wondering what happened to the Records
Management List Serve.  Today it's almost as though it morphed into the
Archives List with comments on political correctness, food, and more
humor than is wont.  The next thing we know Steve Whitaker will be
singing the praises of paper and Bruce White.

As for as political correctness, I was taught (mistakenly) that only a
fool takes offense where no offense is intended.  I've sense learned
that opportunists also take offense at the drop of a hat.

Paul Scott--who is vertically challenged, horizontally enhanced,
folliclely deficient, pigmently sparse, chronologically gifted, and
optically challenged but well blessed with tolerant friends and
deserving enemies.