Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:22:37 -0400
That's great, Paul.  As I understand it, Steve Whitaker actually (and
perhaps secretly) loves paper....because it can be converted to electronic
form.

Now, on to meatier topics.  Should we now recognize an "Irish Whiskey
Tasting Certificate" as a valid certification?  I understand that such
certificates are granted by Jameson, require 100% correct responses during
an oral exam, a direct comparison of five different whiskeys (three Irish,
one American and one Scotch), and untold continuing education requirements.
If so, I'll now sign off as...

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+, CIWT

P.S.  One must engage as well in International Travel in order to take the
exam........and must understand a "different language" (Irish Brogue v.
'merican English)....