Sender:
From:
Carla Hemsing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:30:30 -0600
I am researching the retention for copyright records of a Canadian post-secondary institution.  These records mainly include clearances / authorizations for the use of copyrighted materials in course curriculum.  I am most interested in the retention for legal purposes.  If anyone has any information or guidance to pass my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Carla Hemsing

Records / Information & Privacy Coordinator

This communication is privileged, confidential, subject to copyright and may contain personal information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If received in error, this message should be deleted or destroyed.