Sender:
From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:18:42 -0700
At the risk of being flamed:
As a long-time subscriber and occasional poster to this list I would like to
suggest that we get back to the RIM topics as related to our professional
experiences and duties, I believe that there is considerable difference
between the management of our personal papers (and the associated memories)
and what most of us handle and process in our professional lives, and feel
there are solutions available outside this list to handle the personal
concerns.
Further, while I do not wish to be insensitive to one's personal loss (I am
sure many of us have lost a loved one  "before their time") I have little
empathy after the 3rd or 4th mention of that loss, no matter how tragic, let
alone the 30th or 40th.

John Guthrie

These views are mine only and do not represent those of anyone else nor my
employer.