Sender:
From:
"Andrew J. SanAgustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:53:15 -0400
I am in the process of revamping the electronic retention policy for my
firm and I was wondering if there was anyone in a law firm environment
that has a successful, logical, electronic records retention policy in
effect (electronic records inclusive of email).

Our current policy is based on theory and RIM methodology and philosophy,
which is great.  But it's rather ineffective.  I've read and reread SOX
and the Sedona Guidelines, which is an incredible tool to develop a
policy, but I'm looking for some success stories.

I know I'm asking for the holy grail to be served to me on an email
platter, but you never know.

Thank you!

Andrew J. SanAgustin
Records Manager