Sender:
From:
Warren Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:19:31 -0500
I saw the story.  Yeah, I noticed some of those things too.  Of course
I'm not an "archivist" and do not have the specific experience and
knowledge in archival storage/preservation.  However, I thought to
myself "well surely they have a qualified archivist, expert in
preservation, etc....managing all of that stuff."  But maybe not!

Gus
Univ. of West Florida
Pensacola, FL