Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:44:02 -0400
I'm not sure whether you're seeking the physical destruction of media, or
the erasure/obliteration of an electronic image.  IF the latter is the case,
the best thing to have in place is an Electronic Records Management Solution
that complies with the D.O.D. 5015.2 standard.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+