Sender:
From:
"Seibolt, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:42:22 -0500
I have been searching for the standard case or cases used to demonstrate
the risks of ediscovery and sanction for patent infringement. I am
trying to find an example like Zubulake except covering patent
infringement. I checked the listserv archives and didn't find anything.
I found Burst v. Microsoft through Google but I am looking for the ones
that are really common examples that are often quoted and comprehensive
like Zubulake. Does anyone out in Listserv land know two or three good
ones from U.S. court cases?

Rob Seibolt

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  This communication may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
facsimile, e-mail or phone and delete all copies of the message.