Sender:
From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:54:26 -0400
I must be coming in late in the conversation.  My question is to Steve
Petersen who wrote he has read the journal article in IMJ.  When we have
discussions about automated repositories or even just document
management systems we discuss access by other offices but I have never
heard of the term "Federated."  Can someone send me the name of the
article or link to it.  I don't want to be caught in the dark if the
vendors use such terms and I would certainly like to know the options or
pros and cons.

Ms. Laura F. Bell

DOT Directives & Records Management

Office of the Secretary of Transportation

202-366-9761