Sender:
From:
Rayanne Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:39:53 -0700
The following individuals recently earned the Certified Records ManagerŪ
(CRM) certification.  Their accomplishment is significant.  We salute these
professionals, their dedication to our profession, and their own
professional development.

Please join me in congratulating the following candidates on achieving the
designation of Certified Records ManagerŪ effective July, 2006:

Jeffrey L. Baldwin, CRM
Eaton Rapids, MI

Christiane M. Benson, CRM
Louisville, KY